Thursday, March 10, 2011

Celebrate the Boy!

I totally forgot about the wonderful Celebrate the Boy series from made and made by rae (found this year via Say Yes to Hoboken). I've loved it in past years! There aren't enough craft projects for boys, but my guys really love them. Here are my favorite ideas this time around. It's going to be a busy crafting spring!

Superhero Cape and Powercuff from Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts. So easy! This would take about 5 minutes to make.

Monster tooth pillow from the Long Thread. Atticus is five. I've got at least a year to make this, right?


I think this cool boys' wallet would be cool for grown up boys, too!


Wouldn't this money cuff from A Lemon Squeezy Home be perfect for Hank to carry around his beloved lego guys?

Perfect for our spring clothes refresh! Spring jacket from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar. (And if you want to feel like you're completely depriving your children of a well-designed playroom, check her's out here. What lucky kids!)


And, I think my favorite. Retro duffel bag from SaltwaterKids. Um, look at the fort kit on the bottom of that post. We're totally making this for a friend's birthday next weekend!


And from the past, the absolutely best, most comprehensive Star Wars roundup.

No comments: