Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Since I've been helping my sister plan her wedding, I've been introduced to the beautiful world of wedding blogs and it's a little addicting. I won't blog about what my sister is deciding on, but I'll try to do a weekly post on some fun wedding ideas. 'Cause, you never know... I could get married again someday!


Duchess Satin Noelle gown from JCrew
Emerald Fields Kisslock clutch and Bow-topped slingbacks from Anthropologies BHLDN
Floral boquet via Martha Stewart
Vera Wang Wedgewood Dinnerware, available here
Ampersand letterpress wedding suite by Mitchell and Dent, available here
Groom's suit from Banana Republic (sorry he's so small, not to say he's not just as important as the bride, just not as pretty with pretty sparkling accessories)

No comments: