Friday, April 1, 2011

April Showers

Marimekko umbrella from Umbrella .net

Another month is here. What happened to the first quarter of 2011?! It is going to be a very busy few months. Here's what is on my calendar for April:

April 1- April Fool's Day I plan to put this and this in the boys' lunches. My mom always used to do funny lunch things for us and I always looked forward to it, even if it meant that I would be getting carrot sticks instead of my Dips granola bar!
April 2- Remembering my grandfather's 86 wonderful years of life
April 8- My dad's birthday!
April 15- Probably the day I'll file my taxes
April 24- Easter brunch at Callie's

I'm also looking for some new wellies and think I'll go with the classic Hunter boot. But what color??
And trying to organize my out-of-control craft and party supplies

Planning ahead for:
Something Mothers' Day-ey
Birthdays for mom, sister and sweet little nephew (1!)
A Fathers' Day picnic (all decorations made out of security envelopes- super excited to share this soon!)
Sister's big wedding in July!

No comments: