Thursday, April 7, 2011

Enjoy your kids

I'm totally overwhelmed with cute kid ideas... So overwhelmed that I'm trying to come up with a good storage solution for all the printouts I'm finding. Stay tuned for that one...

In the meantime, here are others around the blogosphere that have caught my eye. There are such cool parents out there enjoying their kids!

A Spring scavenger hunt from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar. Using an egg carton is genius!!

Image from I Am Momma Hear me Roar

Cardboard guitars from Make It and Love It via Ohdeedoh

Image from Make It and Love It

A nice way to structure the day with young ones from Say Yes to Hoboken
Image from Say Yes to Hoboken

Charming little Peter and the Wolf Puppet Kit from Sarah Jane Studios via DesignMom. I actually bought this as soon as I saw it on DesignMom. Just $5.50 for a pdf. I've got to say that it is even lovelier in print. I can't wait to put it together with my boys! I plan to download the play and have it on in the background.

Image from Sarah Jane Studios


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love that "day structure" idea! I could use more "creative" and "outdoor" structured into my day!